E-commerce sales are growing everyday. There are good reasons you should consider selling on MyBidu. There are really two kinds of businesses or entrepreneurs that should be considering ecommerce opportunities right now.
- Small, successful brick-and-mortar retailers that want to see their company grow.
- Individuals with a passion or interest that translate well into a niche or specialty online store.
What follows are four good reasons for you small brick-and-mortar retailers or inspired entrepreneurs to consider opening a vendors account now.
1. You Can Make more Money by selling on MyBidu.
2. Shoppers Are Online Already over mobile app and website
3. Mobile Devices Are the Next Retail Driver
4. Selling on MyBidu is easy and we give customized experience to our vendors
Anyone selling new and genuine products is welcome. In order to start selling, you need to have the following:
1. PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type Proprietorship and Personal + Business PAN for business type as Company)
2. VAT/TIN Number (not mandatory for books)
3. Bank account and supporting KYC documents
4. Unique products to sell
To sell on MyBidu:
1) Register yourself at MyBidu.com.
2) List your products under specific product categories.
3) Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
4) Once an order is successfully dispatched, MyBidu will settle your payment within 7-14 business days.
Yes, You can sell products and services on MyBidu.
No, MyBidu will handle shipping of your products. All you need to do is pack the product and keep it ready for dispatch. Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer.
You are required to have the following documents:
- PAN Card (Company representative) + PAN card (Business)
- VAT/TIN Number (not mandatory for books)
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents.
You can register as a seller with only PAN, our officer will guide you with further steps. But we encourage you to have TIN/VAT or if you dont have get one.
As a seller, you will set the price of your products.
Yes. We charge a very minimal amount to list your product on MyBidu portal. Once you register, our executives will explain you the cost.
Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch.
The payment will be made directly to your bank account through NEFT transactions within 7-14 business days of dispatching an order.
After all the required documents have been verified and your seller profile is complete, you can start listing your products and services and start selling.
There is no minimum limit to the product listing.
Your products will be listed on our website with an image, cost, features etc.
There is no limit of product listing.
Just register on our website and you will be redirected to a dashboard where you can upload your products
Yes. You will get help for development of catalog.
After you list your product or service, our officer/executive will come to meet you and help/guide you with your needs.
Yes. There is a very minimal charge for listing your product on MyBidu.
Our logistics partner will take care of delivery of your product.
We offer your a dashboard which has all the options to manage your order and sales.
Yes. We do provide you with packaging material.
Yes, customers can share feedback. Good ratings from customers bring you more business as you will have higher ratings displayed on MyBidu.com. Good feedback and ratings will help you win awards at MyBidu. At the same time, negative feedback gives you an opportunity for you to improve your performance.
Yes, You can get all the help you need. You need to register on the portal and one of the executives will get in touch with you.